Tulsa Legacy Charter School
- The Hille Foundation funds only 501(c)(3) organizations.
- The Hille Foundation focuses the majority of its funds in the Tulsa, Oklahoma geographic area.
- The Hille Foundation’s medical funding is reserved primarily for Type I Diabetes and younger on-set Alzheimer’s disease support and research.
- Applicants may apply for funding only once in a 12 month cycle.
- The Hille Foundation does not fund individuals, endowments or international charities.
- At this time, the Hille Foundation will not be funding any additional capital campaigns.
- The Hille Foundation meets three times a year to consider proposals: February, June and October.
- The deadline for submittal for each of the 2017 meetings is as follows: January 6th for the February meeting, May 8th for the June meeting, and September 5th for the October meeting.